Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Colorado Weddings





I recently designed the wedding flowers for a lovely couple in Longmont Colorado. They hosted an outdoor wedding reception in a very lush and beautiful backyard. Their colors were black and white. Very chic. I must say it was a pleasure working with them as they were very much in love. "Sigh." I was invited to the reception as well, that is really a gift to me. Thank you. Please take a peak at the photographers website. One of the most talented photographers I have worked with!
www.angiewilsonphotography.com

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Sarah you are the BEST. Seriously. Thank you for helping make that night so special.

September 1, 2009 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger John david said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 20, 2013 at 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home